Sunday, April 14, 2013

YOU ARE FORGIVEN

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, ~ Romans 8:1. In our walk with the Lord, we will find ourselves battling with sin daily. This is the flesh fighting with our spirit. The enemy our accuser will convince us that God will condemn us for falling. That is a lie from the father of lies. The word clearly says there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...Key word: IN Christ! Therefore do not allow the adversary to keep you from getting back up. Confess, and Repent (turning away from that sin) and be renewed by the Holy Spirit as you are forgiven and covered by the blood of the Lamb.




Forgiven
by Magdalena Rodriguez

How could I have allowed myself
To expose my heart to shame?
For once again I’ve fallen
And know I’ve caused you pain.

My soul yearning for forgiveness
Of all I’ve said and done
I’ve grieved your Holy Spirit
With this sinful fiery tongue.

I humbly come before thee
With my face down on the floor
Tears dwelling deep inside me
Your forgiveness I long for.

You saw my spirit falling
And you gently held my hand
“My child you are forgiven
by the blood of the Lamb.