Saturday, April 16, 2011

Threshing Floor: Have You Purchased YOURS...

As I was reading a post from Apostle Theresa Harvard Johnson on Scribal Anointing Literary Network called "It WILL Cost you!" there was mention about David purchasing a threshing floor (1 Chronicles 21).  This immediately drew my attention to the significance of the threshing floor.  This is a place that I truly believe everyone needs to purchase for themselves!  Atleast those who desire to walk in the Spirit and become the pure instruments of God!  This is a dying process to "self" and it is a place that will cost you!  It will cost you more than just something - it will cost you EVERYTHING!  In this place of threshing there is pain because its a tearing of the flesh, but its also a place of blessings and power! 

I came across this article and it was everything I wanted to say but couldn't find the words.  Therefore I have linked it (Threshing Floor).  Please take the moment and read it!  It is so significant in living a life of purity, consecration and holiness and becoming a remnant that walks in the power thereof!! 

Also I highly recommend that you click on the link provided above and read the post "It WILL Cost You" so you can have a greater understanding of the cost!  I was so blessed by it and want to pass that blessing on to you!  Warning: It's a hard teaching that will cause you to re-examine yourself but its one that will add to your growth in the LORD!!

God bless you Beloved.....