Saturday, April 16, 2011

Raising Up The Elijah's

On April 5, 20011 at 7:58pm the Lord spoke the following to me during prayer and intercession:

"I am raising up the Elijah's. I am pouring the anointing of Elijah upon you. Cry Aloud & Spare not."

Honestly, I didn't know what to make of this. I did some more reading about Elijah and I recorded what the Lord had spoken and closed the book.

People of God, there is this stirring in my spirit that I cannot contain. Please bare with me as I try to explain what the Lord has been speaking to me about in this hour.

I have found myself with a burden that has weighed heavily in my heart and spirit.  Lately, the Lord has been placing a cry of intercession for the people of this nation and for the people that are called His. There is this call to "holiness" in preparation of His Coming!  I literally can hear and feel the heart of the Father's cry for the sin that has saturated the people.  Oh my Lord, people the sins that the Father has ministered to me about is overwhelming. What He desires for me to expose in writing is of taboo for many to speak about especially within the church: sexual immorality amongst other things. -(click link).

Even as I am writing this, my heart is filled with mourning.  It is not of my own, but His.  Many have become enslaved again by sin and have justified their weaknessess as a means for God to show His Glory. ""Grace, grace" they proclaim.  God is merciful.  Surely, He understands our human weaknessess."  Deception of who God is, is spreading and diminishing His Holiness, His role as Judge and for whom He is coming for.  Holy fear no longer resides in the hearts of the people.  They have approached Him and His Word, passively.  Where God has made His commands known with conditions: "when"  and "then" the people have interjected with a "But".  Too many excuses are being offered for the lack of mastering our sins (Romans 6:12,14; 7:4,6;8:12).

People of God, I am not speaking from a place where God has not dealt with me personally.  He has exposed the filth that were hidding in the deep crevices of my heart.  In this season, He has set me in His furnace in which my flesh has been burning up for weeks now.  It has been uncomfortable and painful to say the least.  I never would have imagined these sins were lurking. My cry is "Lord Clean Me"!

Through the process of purging and cleansing comes the ability to hear and walk in the Spirit! My being have become so sensitive to Him, that I cannot contain myself.  The intensity of His words when He speaks causes me to tremble and travail.  There are times that I think myself crazy because of what I feel inside.  What He causes me to see, hear and speak are not easily accepted or embraced by others.  His command to "cry aloud and spare not" resounds in my spirit whenever I contemplate on pleasing man.  Therefore I cannot despite the rejection I may endure of many. 

"O son of man, I HAVE SET THEE A WATCHMAN unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me... IF THOU DOST NOT SPEAK TO WARN THE WICKED from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT THINE HAND... IF THOU WARN THE WICKED of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but THOU HAST DELIVERED THY SOUL..." - Ezekiel 33:7-15

Others will define what is being said in this hour by those, who like myself are being raised to be the Elijah's of this generation as judgmental and possessing a critical spirit.  To those I say judge not but test all things (1 Thess. 5:21). There is a difference between being judgmental and sounding the trumpet to warn the people of danger as watchmen on the wall (Isaiah 58:1).  It is not to harm or destroy but to bring those who have erred and strayed from the truth by deception back to the ways of God (scriptures of correcting a brother/sister).  For He is coming for a Bride:  A holy, spotless, and umblemished one (Eph. 5:27)! 

Truly in this hour the Lord is raising a generation of Elijah's.  The word of the Lord that I recorded and closed in my book has now been opened as today I received a confirmation from the Lord through a friend.  This is what she wrote:

"These are the days of Elijah!! These days. today. Where are the Elijahs who speak out with holy boldness without fear in the face of great wickedness. They are being groomed in God's furnace and altar. Coming forth as a mighty weapon. Transformed by the hand of God. Arise o Elijah generation! The church needs you and the earth awaits you." ~Sharilee R.

Immediately this scripture came to mind:  "For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God"~Romans 8:19 - The Revealing of the Elijah's! ~ Cry Aloud & Spare Not! (Lexicon link)






Elijah Story from Elijah on Vimeo.